99Complaints.com › PanInd.com › Refund my rupees 499

Refund my rupees 499

Posted: 08-07-2019 18:03:12Bhupinder k sodhi

Category in Online Scams

Complaint Rating: www.99complaints.com

PanInd.com Customer Care

I Thought I am sending to government office but you r not government people so I want my money back pancard office is near my house I can go myself there I sent you 499 rupees from online transaction My name Bhupinder kaur sodhi my mobile number is 8850737391please tell me how & when you will return my money call me . Thanks


Status: Complaint is open for discussion


Posted on 22-07-2019 15:21:12 Komal
  • 0
  • 0

I have the same issue. u get refund or not?


Submit Your Comments


Choose Rating:

Customer Satisfaction Rating

  • Total Complaints9

    Pending Complaints9

    Closed Complaints0



Complaints Related to Company