Complaint Number: #28046591
I have booked 2 rooms at OYO Snow Point INN 15022 Dhanaulti for dates 7th June-8th June 2019 (1 Night) as I was travelling with my family and friends and we have prepaid the amount in advance.
There was a lot of drama which happened at the hotel as we requested for a little early check in as we were travelling for the night and wanted to get fresh, which was denied saying that they don’t have rooms available and check-outs are yet to happen, we accepted that and asked if we can get one room at least as soon as check-out happens as we can get fresh, which was also refused (though checkouts were happening). We were waiting in the common area which was very unhygienic as a lot of filth was lying around, also the common area toilets were not in the condition that one can use it, we requested for getting the same cleaned so that we could use it, which was also turned down. The two people present at the hotel apparently managing the show were very rude and non-professional which resulted in a
little altercation related to condition of the hotel and facilities available.
Despite of this fact and condition we started waiting, though a little baffled by the behavior and the condition of the hotel. At this point I decided to raise the complaint about the condition of the hotel, as I was raising the complaint, the guy standing the hotel reception came to saying that they don’t have the booking for us, they have not received any intimation and they can’t give us the rooms. We enquired about the process on how you receive the booking as there was no computer and he said that owner gets the booking, we demanded to speak to the owner/manager which was denied saying he is sleeping.
At this point in time the other person told us that the booking is there however they can’t allot us the room as there is no electricity for last 32 hours and they cant sustain operations like this. Also, we would also be troubled in case there is no electricity and would keep complaining. This statement was confirmed with the guest who were checking out at that point in time.
Looking at the condition we decided to take other hotel as were waiting at the hotel for more than 3 hours and our patience was running out. I was constantly in touch with the Go-Ibibo team to get some resolution. This was the condition and the situation at the hotel which we have to face.
Status: Complaint is open for discussion